Sunday, January 25, 2009

1974 Yamaha YZ125







Vintage bikes consume both my thoughts and my spare time if there really is such a thing as "spare time". I don't even know what the hell the term really means. I guess it's the time that's leftover after all your duties of providing for your family, your home and yourself are completed. So if you blend your passion and profession, are you creating more spare time as we Americans define it?
This bike came to me in several boxes and will be completed for the Idaho Vintage Motorcycle Show on March 29th. If business stays steady over the next two months, the bike will stay in my stable and will be raced and tuned and become a passion. If things are a bit slow, it will be "for sale" at the show and become a profitable project. Win win I think, I'm confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment